Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Third Entry

LOG 3
Feb 17, 2009

Man~
Seems I'll get busier with each passing day ^^
Division Coordinator is a tiresome job...

Next to do on the agenda:
1) Create list of things that need to be discussed on SE Div. informal meeting next thursday/friday
* find out the members, create communications network
* SE Div. Programs on 2009/2010 Period
* New ideas (case study & argumentative skills training) & improvements on current program (litview, PF, seminars / training)
* Arrange hierarchy...

2) Find journals / articles for PBL discussion. Topic: development & growth of an infant.

3) Prepare the plans & committee members for upcoming seminars/training

4) Re-Study organogenesis (no, it's not the GENESIS Cannon from Gundam SEED ^^), nutrition & growth of infant to child, read Histology, skim through Langman's Embriology

5) Prepare the copied papers for my PBL Group members

6) Clean up the mess on the room if there's some time left

7) strengthen my mind - I can't let the alluring Sinanju took the best of my sanity ^^]

8) Regular physical exercises - now down into only few sets of sit-ups & push-ups in the morning... last year I could spare some time to jog...

studying in medical school makes you need a lot medical attention - by means, med school makes people more susceptible to sickness, both physical sickness and mental sickness... *sigh* I thought doctors are always healthy due to their education. I guess I'm wrong... Well, I'll just have to adapt.

More upcoming tests and AtmaSearch meetings on the next month... and I still have to cram the whole book of Langman's Embryology in 2-3 weeks, not to mention another dose of Holy Sobotta Atlas of Anatomy, some Sherwood's Physiology, and quite a lot journals & full-text, small-sized books of Neonatal&Pediatrics Care...

let's make a little calculation here... I have 24 hours each day, and I spent 7-8 hours at campus (sometimes 10 if there's an AtmaSearch meeting), 1-2 hours to go back home, 2 hours [gross] to bath-eat-and-daily chores, and usually I have 5-6 hours to sleep. So, I have about 7 hours to study the whole lot of Life Cycle block [anatomy, embryology, physiology, histology, etc], plan AtmaSearch activities, finish PBL & Skills Lab material, and gathering informations...

I'm sorry Sinanju... You'll have to wait until next holiday where I can spare the time needed to materialize you into this world...


End of LOG3

No comments:

Post a Comment