Saturday, February 14, 2009

First Entry

LOG 1
Feb 15, 2009.


been a long time since I made a blog. The last time was a Friendster blog, which are now deceased because I erased it since I was lacking things to put inside.

Now that I'm back in blogging, I've decided to put things that are connected to my campus life and my hobby inside this blog. It'll begin with a date just like this post, and will pretty much look like a log, since blog stands for "Web Log".

There are 2 other entries following this "introductory" entry, the theme would be "Valentine's day" and my hobby. Speaking of which, I haven't introduced myself. I'm a medical student, live in Jakarta (Indonesia), part of a family of 6: My grandpa & grandma, mom & dad, me & my sister. I like science, researches, and anything about weapons.

I'm not an "open" kind of a person, I don't trust people easily, I lack on some social skills, I'm not good at public speaking, I always use negative approach on things, I don't feel comfortable among the crowd, and I tend to keep things to myself.

Those are my views of myself, I'm not good at describing the good side of me due to my negative approach and views. One thing I can be proud of myself is because I'm not scared or hesitate to be different. In fact, I'm proud to be different.

That's all about me. Those who knew me may have different opinions, I let them judge me as they like. Now I've got to move on to my next entry.



End of LOG 1

No comments:

Post a Comment