Thursday, June 18, 2009

CANCEL!!!

Supposedly, today, June 19th at 11.00 A.M., I shall attend a skirmish or wargames match with my buddies. I'm a member of an Airsoft Forum, and 2 weeks ago I saw a nice place to play Airsoft in Sunter. Since it's holiday and so, I arranged the event along with my 2 buddies, and I made contact with the field's owner - being I'm the only forum member. So, finally we got about 10 participants and the date is set on June 17th. But then, it turns out that June 17th is also the graduation day of some of the participants (it's a delayed graduation due to the incompetency of the government to arrange National Exams), so I changed the date into Friday, June 19th. Most of the participants positively confirmed the change.

But when June 19th comes, what do I get? More CANCEL notifications - just 1-2 hours BEFORE the game start. Seriously, can't you guys notify cancellations sooner?
This way, I have no options left but to cancel the whole event - and thus lost the trust and respect from the field owner, who is also an acquaintance of mine in the forum. He just laughed at me and blurts my "incompetence" on organizing a simple skirmish event with my friends. I got humiliated because of someone else's fault. Nice.

now I feel mixed feelings of angry, ashamed, hatred, disappointment, and frustration... and I can't describe how I really want to turn these guys into my personal cadavers..

next time, try to keep your words, assholes. when you say you'd join, prove it. don't run away like a chicken by notifying "cancel" just hours before...

No comments:

Post a Comment