Saturday, May 9, 2009

Saturday Night Fever

Hell. I am tired. Really Tired.
What do you expect when you took a little too many activities? For me, I think I can manage my time and I expect to finish them all according to meticulously designed plan of mine. All I got is a complete mess.

I haven't had a good sleep for months. for the last 2 weeks, I only sleep for 2 hours or so, 4 hours tops. And now I feel I'm dozing off during lectures too often.

Now my minds are unclear and I'm exhausted, but I have a lot of work to do: Finishing my Research that due on May 14th, calling and managing participants of ACLS - there isn't many of them but it's time-consuming since the Contact Person of PERKI is rather hard to be contacted, writing article about AIDS for monthly bulletin, study for Mid-block exam which is next Friday, and... finish building my Sinanju ^^

Oh, I prefer to do the last one mentioned, above all else except sleeping :D
especially after witnessing the conflict between fellow club members which IMO are utterly prodigal... and I just can't calm down when the issues are getting worse - maybe due to my lack of sleep. well, more details of this conflict are to come soon... When I have time (probably tomorrow) to settle my mind and gain peace, I shall write about it as objectively as I can... my current opinion about this case: "You guys want to show off your superiority by making trouble over trivial things? Fuck off and die." [negative-charged emotions are building up inside me ^^]

by the way, my Sinanju's current progress are stalling. I just finished the legs, but I think it'll be the same until next week... I'll have the time to assemble the arms, backpack, and weapons after the Mid-Block exams...

I just want to rant about my bad weekend - because I can't have some rest - for now. Hopefully I can finish some of my jobs tonight so I can have a little rest - 4 hours of sleep is a must... Otherwise I'd start flipping out into Flippy from Happy Tree Friends :D

No comments:

Post a Comment