Friday, April 10, 2009

Ninth Entry: Holiday

LOG 8
April 10, 2009

part 1: free from humanity
It's easter holiday here, at last I can take some rest from Humaniora studies at campus. The medical education unit arranges a curriculum that aims to make us, 1st year med students, to be more humanistic, caring, and empathic towards people... what they don't know is that the curriculum of Humaniora makes the students- or at the very least, me - to be less human. Literally, since I feel apathy towards humanity issues are better than "save the people, save the world" approach...

and what disgust me most is that we need to study "Religion" and Civics. go to hell, all politics and bureaucracies! even the Church itself is a politic-mongering power with "divine intervention" disguise...

my spirit to be a doctor weakened a little because of this curriculum. Practically all things to be learned from this curriculum is useless, except the Biomedical Ethics and Culture Studies. I decided to attend medical faculty to help people with my talents - NOT to "Serve God" or "Serve this pathetic country"... I don't believe in God, and I don't respect nor trust politicians in my country. period.

I miss the Molecular Biology, Physiology, and even Biochemistry...

part 2: Election
I'll just cut it short: I hate the democracy system in this country. I want to kill all the politicians in this country who wanted the position at Legislative for their OWN sake, i.e. they will definitely CORRUPT - thus, they don't need to be elected, but ELIMINATED, permanently.

part 3: *GUNPLA* ^^
after all the negatively-charged issues above, here comes the balance of my Chi, source of my positive energy :D (sorry for the exaggeration ^^)

finally I managed to spend some time on my beloved beautiful Sinanju.
This MG kit is awesome! Loads of runners and decals, the most complicated (and the most expensive) GUNPLA I have up to now. I'll definitely took my time on building this babe, as she'll be my masterpiece...

up till now, I made little or no flaws in cutting and sanding, but painting is a bit difficult. All those curves and "embroidery" linings doesn't come in separate parts, so I need to put a lot of effort into details... I tried to use Testors Metal red + Tamiya detailing brush for the chest "embroidery", the results was pretty satisfactory but it took 4 hours of regulating respiration rate and staring intently at the part I want to paint while my cerebellum is desperately trying to balance-control the movements of my brushing hand... my hand ended up cramping all night long...

anyway, here's the current progress of my Sinanju:






Kinda reminds me of Alpha Azieru...



Sinanju is truly beautiful, isn't she? ^^


*note:
custom parts used:
AKO Creation stencil decal #13
AKO Creation Metal Energy cable medium

colors used:
Tamiya Acrylic - Metallic Grey, Metallic Blue, Black, Royal Blue
Mr. Color - Metal Black, Burnt Iron, Character Red, Gold
Humbrol Acrylic - Gun Metal
Testors - Metallic Red


***** Happy Gunpla-Building!!! *****
End of Log 8

No comments:

Post a Comment